The Family International (TFI) is an online Christian community of individuals committed to sharing the message of God’s love with people around the globe. Founded in California during the late 1960s, the Family International expanded into an international network with over 1,700 members in nearly 80 countries.
TFI is a network of globally-minded locally-focused individuals. We are committed to bettering our world through empowering people to develop a personal relationship with God, who can in turn effect change in their part of the world. Members of TFI have been active in mission and charitable work in 95 countries for over four decades.
What We Believe
- Statement of Faith
- The fundamental beliefs of the Family International
- Religious and Racial Tolerance
- As Christians, we offer a Gospel that makes no distinctions as to ethnicity, color, or nationality.
- Inspirational Posts and Podcasts
- The Family produces a wide range of devotional, inspirational, and educational publications and podcasts.
Who We Are
- The Family International’s membership comprises over 1,700 members in nearly 80 countries.
- TFI Services provides administration and publications for the Family International.
- A brief overview of the Family International's roots and history.
What We Do
- Our Mission
- Our primary goal is to improve the quality of life of others by sharing the life-giving message found in God's Word.
- Financial Base
- Mission works of members of the Family International rely largely on the support of helpful individuals and businesses for sponsorship.
- Our Music
- TFI members composed thousands of original songs in numerous languages throughout the Family International's history.