Project Hope currently administers the following programmes:
- HIV/AIDS counseling
- Bible-based education that promotes lifestyle changes that help in HIV/AIDS infection prevention
- HIV/AIDS awareness seminars
- Conflict resolution
- Collecting and distributing nutritional food items to AIDS-affected households
- Assistance to the orphans of the Khulani Kahle Children's Home
- Donating "vegetable tunnels" to various rural area children's homes and schools
- Religious publishing
- Educational awareness for the non-AIDS sector li>
In our publications and conversations with business people and potential donors, we strive to emphasize the importance of removing the stigma that is attached to HIV/AIDS. Many people still are ignorant and unaware of the true facts about contracting this deadly virus.
Originally Published in 2008.