In the course of our mission work we encounter many needs. Some of the projects and actions that we engage in on a regular basis are:
- Each Christmas since 2006 we have been organising Christmas meals for over 1000 children (orphans, abandoned or abused children, and underprivileged children attending school) accompanied by singing, games, and other activities.
- We provide personalized Christmas gifts (colouring books and pencils, stuffed animals and toys, clothing, etc.) for 200 orphans, something that they look forward to each year.
- Each year we supply the complete school needs (books and stationery) for over 100 children in hardship situations. We also provide some of the school books and stationery for hundreds of other children and sponsor the education fees for a dozen destitute children.
- We manage food distribution to 20 families (80 adults and children) in the district of Ambatolampy, a poor district of the Vakinankaratra region of Madagascar.
- We organise regular emergency medical funding.
- Financial and family-counseling for families in difficulty.
- Regular food aid to children and their families in hospitals, occasional hospital visits and animations to cheer the patients, and provide support and prayer.
Originally Published in 2012.