The Family International (TFI) is an online Christian community of individuals committed to sharing the message of God’s love with people around the globe. Founded in California during the late 1960s, the Family International has expanded into an international network with members currently in over 80 countries.
TFI is a network of globally-minded locally-focused individuals. We are committed to bettering our world through empowering people to develop a personal relationship with God, who can in turn effect change in their part of the world. Members of TFI have been active in mission and charitable work in 95 countries for over four decades.
What We Believe
- What We Believe
- The Family International’s Statement of Faith.
- Religious and Racial Tolerance
- As Christians, we offer a Gospel that makes no distinctions as to ethnicity, color, or nationality.
- Inspirational Posts and Podcasts
- The Family produces a wide range of devotional, inspirational, and educational publications and podcasts.
- TFI services is the administrative body and publications arm of the Family International.
- Financial Base
- Mission works of members of the Family International rely largely on the support of helpful individuals and businesses for sponsorship.
- The Family International’s membership comprises nearly 3,000 members of 90 nationalities.
What we do
- Our Mission
- Our primary goal is to improve the quality of life of others by sharing the life-giving message found in God's Word.
- Worldwide Work
- Members of the Family International (TFI) have engaged in Christian mission and humanitarian work worldwide.
Lifestyle and Culture
- Children and Parenting
- The care, protection, and education of children is a high priority for our members.
- Communal Mission Centers
- TFI discontinued its cooperative household model in 2010 and reorganized as an online community.
- Our Music
- TFI members composed thousands of original songs in numerous languages throughout its history.
- Our History
- A brief overview of our roots and history.